REFORM NEEDED TO FULFILL OUR BIOTECH POTENTIAL is an article by AusBiotech’s Chief Executive, Dr Anna Lavelle, published in Melbourne’s Herald Sun on the 25 September 2015. Dr Lavelle’s article refers to a young and promising Australian biotech industry that “has potential to be our future”. Cell Therapies is one of a number of examples used to illustrate this point. However, Dr Lavelle says that “reforms are needed in tax and capital attraction, clinical trials approvals, reimbursement, regulation and how we fund commercialisation and translation of our technologies” if we are to achieve this potential. See the full article by clicking onto the following link: http://www.pressreader.com/australia/herald-sun/20150925/282467117695750/TextView or alternatively by clicking here Herald Sun 25 September 2015.
- The fast path to first-in-human cell therapy trials September 6, 2021
- Protecting your cell therapy trial by building resilience in your supply chain September 7, 2021
- New cancer treatment approved in Australia December 19, 2018
- Cell Therapies Pty Ltd facility accredited by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare in Japan June 21, 2021
- ISO certifications accredited to Cell Therapies Pty Ltd management systems April 30, 2021