Cell Therapies Pty Ltd will be attending the International Society for Cell & Gene Therapy (ISCT) Annual Meeting in Paris from 27-30 May 2020. We will be sponsoring the Global Regulatory Perspectives pre-conference workshop, as we have the last couple of years, and will have multiple attendees speaking on topics such as quality and regulatory considerations and cell processing capabilities. Please stop by our booth at the conference or email [email protected] to organise a meeting. We hope to see you there!
- The fast path to first-in-human cell therapy trials September 6, 2021
- Protecting your cell therapy trial by building resilience in your supply chain September 7, 2021
- Cell Therapies Pty Ltd facility accredited by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare in Japan June 21, 2021
- New cancer treatment approved in Australia December 19, 2018
- ISO certifications accredited to Cell Therapies Pty Ltd management systems April 30, 2021