Cell Therapies Pty Ltd will be attending the International Society for Cell & Gene Therapy (ISCT) Annual Meeting in Paris from 27-30 May 2020. We will be sponsoring the Global Regulatory Perspectives pre-conference workshop, as we have the last couple of years, and will have multiple attendees speaking on topics such as quality and regulatory considerations and cell processing capabilities. Please stop by our booth at the conference or email [email protected] to organise a meeting. We hope to see you there!
- New cancer treatment approved in Australia December 19, 2018
- Open House for ISCT 2019 February 21, 2019
- Protecting your cell therapy trial by building resilience in your supply chain September 7, 2021
- Announcement from the Chair of the Cell Therapies Board October 13, 2021
- Former Cell Therapies’ Chair appointed as Victoria’s New Lieutenant-Governor November 15, 2021